Thumb Sports Writers Football Top Ten

Just released, the new TSA Top 10 for football. A few changes this week. As indicated by my power poll, North Branch recieved my top vote this week.

1. Ubly(3) 46 pts - LW #1
2. Millington(1) 45 pts - LW #3
3. North Branch(1) 43 pts - LW #2
4. Reese 35 pts - LW #7
5. Laker High 26 pts - LW #9
Brown City 26 pts - LW #8
7. Caro 17 pts - LW #4
8. Cros-Lex 14 pts - LW not ranked
9. Deckerville 12 pts - LW #5
10. Marlette 8 pts - LW #6

also receiving points - Sandusky and Kinde-North Huron
dropping out of Top 10 - Vassar

Let us know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you just using that power poll as the basis for your vote? Polls like this are opinion based. This poll denies your opinion of who the best team is in your opinion.
I can not have an opinion on every team because I only see a handful of teams. So I have to use the power poll which uses win, losses, and opponet wins to give me a good break down of who is the best team in the area.

Popular posts from this blog

All-Conference teams announced

Still talkin' football

The Big Game.