Rivalry Week

UM vs MSU. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Michigan is going to demolish Michigan State this Saturday afternoon?
The Sparty's started out the season on a high note, but losses over the last few weeks, especially the pathetic one last Saturday in Iowa, have taking some of the luster out of this week's game with the Wolverines.
On the other hand, after back-to-back losses to open the season, UM has won seven in a row and looks poised to make a run at the Big Ten Title, which was nearly unfathomable two months ago.
How the tide has changed!
I have no doubt that once Mark Dantonio gets a few years under his belt and once he brings in his style of players after three or more years of recruiting, then and only then will Dantonio turn this program around. He has the swagger of a winner, and I believe that he will eventually take the Spartans to Pasadena. Just no this year.
PICK: UM 38, MSU 14

Comments

Anonymous said…
Andrew,

My new blog is http://coachestake.blogspot.com/. I will have updated NCTL Girl's Basketball Standings and scores. Check it out. Dave
Andrew Selich said…
I will make the change on my links. I kept meaning to do it, but I forgot. BTW...I plan on paying up my end of the bet very soon. Let me check my calendar, but we'll hit the Times real soon.

Popular posts from this blog

All-Conference teams announced

Still talkin' football

The Big Game.